Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hello????

So I don't know if anyone will read this but I'm just going to pretend there is someone reading this…okay? So my name is April and I'm 20 years old and I live in a little country called New Zealand. I currently work on a dairy farm with my family but I hope to be running my own cafe one day. When ever I get free time I can be found with my nose in a book or buying far too much nail polish online. I've had so many blogs that I have lost count and my most successful ( *coug* 7 followers *cough*) blog was a book blog that I started a few years ago. I didn't keep up with it easily as I put too much pressure on myself to read so I would have reviews to put up, after only a couple months I had unintentionally given up. I came back to the blog this morning and realised how much I missed it. My reviews were never spectacular but I loved giving my thoughts on the book and the interaction in the comments so I decided to start fresh. New blog, new name and a whole bunch of new reviews. I can't say my reviews have improved much but hopefully in time they will. I prefer YA books but I'm starting to slowly gravitate towards adult books recently so it will definitely be a mix of both but if I'm being truly honest, it will most likely be YA heavy. I can't promise how often I will update but I aim to at least post twice a week. I have a couple months before calving starts so I will hopefully be in the swing of things before then. So lets see how this goes… 

No comments:

Post a Comment